Monday, September 17, 2007

To blog or not to blog?

I enjoy writing about my races. Specifically, about the triathlons I do. It all started innocently in 2004 after my first big race, when I sent a "race report" to my dad and brother, enthusiastically sharing about my experience. And bragging, sure. It was to family, after all. Soon I was including my non-triathlon friends and I enjoyed re-living the race by describing to them what race day and the race itself is like. They seemed to enjoy reading the reports as much as I liked writing them, so it became a habit, at least for a few of the more important races I'd do each season.

So I will publish my earlier reports soon and see where this blogging leads me. There will be more race reports to be sure and other miscellaneous events and details about my life will likely appear here. So stay tuned...





2 comments:

Ann said...

hey KB ! right no ! blog on !

what kind of cake is that? looks good.

Ann said...

oops, i meant 'right ON' can't type standing up.