Friday, September 28, 2007

Dayhike & Chip Time

Day Hike
9/27/07
Mary, Ridge (her dog) and I hiked a quiet, easy and pleasant 6 miles along the Middle Fork Snoqualmie River recently. Here are a few photos from the outing.
Fremont Oktoberfest Results Posted

It looks like my "official" time of 22:08 was posted for the Fremont Oktoberfest, putting me at 1st in AG (40 and above) and 6th OA. Posting my ACTUAL time of 21:38 wouldn't have made any difference in the placing, but would reflect my PR of a 6:58 pace. I'll just have to be content knowing I did it and try to NEVER cross the timing mat 30 seconds early again.

1 comment:

Laura H said...

My time never got posted even though I gave some guy my number as I crossed the finish line. I didn't have a chip on since they ran out. Oh well....